* June 2018: Vytautas and Rokas defended their Bachelor thesis. Congratulations!
* May 2018: Mažena represented CPST (Lithuania) at 7th European Physical Society Young Minds Leadership Meeting, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic.
* April 2018: Audrius gave an interview to “Verslo Žinios”: “How quantum computing will change the world?”.
* April 2018: Audrius gave an interview to “Žinių radijas” about quantum computing.
* March 2018: Mažena gave an interview for Lithuanian National Radio and Television (LRT televizija) about Puntukas group, point defects and Center for Physical Sciences and Technology.
* March 2018: Mažena gave an interview for Science Soup about “Physics of the Future”, interview about “Women in Science ” for L24.pl , L24.lt , about “Science and Poetry” for: Verslo žinios, Žinių radijas .
* February 2018: Mažena received INFOBALT Scholarship for Young Scientist 3rd place, The Best Young Scientist Award at Lithuanian Academy of Sciences and Lithuanian Academy of Sciences Scholarship. Lithuanian Academy of Science (page 7-8)
* September 2017: Mažena has participated at the E-MRS meeting in Warsaw.
Prof. Chris Van de Walle and Mažena
* July 2017: Lukas attended the workshop and summer school “Density-Functional Theory and Beyond: Accuracy, Efficiency and Reproducibility in Computational Materials Science” in Berlin, Germany.
* December 2016: Audrius received the Marshak lectureship award to attend the 2017 APS March meeting in New Orleans, USA.
* December 2016: Mažena has received the Karl Mey Scholarship of the German Physical Society to attend the 2017 DPG Spring meeting in Dresden, Germany.
* Oct. 1 2016: Lukas and Mažena have officially become PhD students at FTMC. Congratulations!
Adam Gali (Wigner Center, Hungary): November 13-15, 2017.
Fedor Jelezko (University of Ulm, Germany): Ocober 17, 2017
Algita Stankevičiūtė (Warsaw University of Technology, Poland and Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania): August 3, 2017
Egidijus Auksorius (Ecole Polytéchnique, France): April 13, 2017
Laima Bušaitė (University of Latvia): April 3 – April 14, 2017
Florian H. Gahbauer (University of Latvia): January 30, 2017
Denis Gryaznov (Institute of Solid State Physics, Latvia): November 29, 2016
Prithvi Reddy (Australian National University): September 26 – October 7, 2016
Laima Bušaitė (University of Latvia): September 21-23, 2016
Alex Gaiduk (University of Chicago, USA): June 20-21, 2016
Marcus W. Doherty (Australian National University): May 24-27, 2016
Florian H. Gahbauer (University of Latvia): May 5-6, 2016
Ymir Frodason (University of Oslo, Norway): January 25 – February 12, 2016
Klaus M. H. Johansen (University of Oslo, Norway): January 25, 2016
Helmut Fedder (University of Stuttgart, Germany): December 7-8, 2015
Petr Khomyakov (ETH Zurich, Switzerland): December 3-4, 2015
Vyacheslavs Kashcheyevs (University of Latvia): October 22-23, 2015
Elisa Londero (Wigner Center, Hungary): April 20-22, 2015
Cyrus E. Dreyer (University of California, Santa Barbara): August 21-23, 2014